Chair’s Opening Remarks
Overview Panel Discussion: Reflecting on the changed Private Credit landscape
- Preqin: An overview on how Private Debt has coped through the turbulence
- What effect has quantitative easing had on debt markets?
- Discussing the change in leverage levels
- Where do opportunities & challenges lie in a post-Covid era?
- Crunch time - How well did your “crisis” strategy stand up to Covid-19?
Chair: Talya Misiri, Editor, Real Deals
Thomas Mulready, VP, Private Capital Deals, Preqin
Neale Broadhead, Head of European Private Debt, CVC Credit Partners
Robin Doumar, Managing Partner, Park Square Capital
Nakul Sarin, Partner, EQT Credit Partners
Case Study-Led Presentation: Seeking a new normal - Readjustments in deals
- Taking advantage of a window of opportunity to seek new deals as traditional lenders feel the pressure of the pandemic
- Changes to loan terms and injecting more capital: What adjustments have been made to deals being done over the past year?
- Insight gained on the changing nature of transactions post-Covid
Panel Discussion: New Challenges and Opportunities for LPs in Private Debt
- What impact has Covid-19 had on LP appetite for private debt?
- What options are available with regards to poorly performing funds?
- The rise of specialty lending strategies from distressed to stressed debt - What is the LP appetite for this?
- Are LPs changing the way they manage their portfolios?
Chair: Sam Birchall, Reporter, Real Deals
Ramesh Yesodharan, Head of Credit Strategy, The Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank
Abhik Das, Managing Director, Head of Private Debt, Golding Capital Partners
Reji Vettasseri, Lead Portfolio Manager, Decalia Asset Management
Claire Madden, Managing Partner, Connection Capital
Networking and Coffee Break
Expert Interview: ESG and Private Credit - What does successful integration of ESG policy look like within private debt?
- Discourse surrounding ESG in debt is now accelerating following the implementation of new disclosure requirements
- From Carbon Footprint assessment to ESG due diligence - How are debt providers taking to sustainable lending and what policies are they implementing?
- What are LPs’ ESG requirements?
Panel Discussion: Better Weather Ahead? - Private Debt Forecast for 2021
- Where next for Private Debt post-Covid?
- Through the fog of Covid: What does Brexit mean for debt in 2021, are there less investors interested in UK debt?
- Dealing with the aftermath: Lessons learnt for European Private Debt - how has the pandemic altered the debt landscape for the long term?
Chair: Simon Thompson, Senior Reporter, Real Deals
David Hirschmann, Partner & Head of Private Credit, Permira Debt Managers
Stuart Hawkins, Director, Ardian