Strategies to succeed in a rapidly evolving market
More information about Real Deals Mid-Market Debt 2023 will be announced shortly
The 8th annual Real Deals Mid-Market Debt Conference took place on 28 September at The King’s Fund in London. This one day event provided an in-depth exploration of the future of mid-market lending in Europe.
With companies operating against a backdrop of unprecedented macro and geopolitical volatility and the mid-market lending space becoming ever more crowded there has never been a more important time to understand how to successfully implement a private debt strategy.
- Macroeconomic update: how the war in Ukraine, supply chain disruption, inflation and rising interest rates are impacting the European debt markets
- As the private debt markets become more and more competitive, how are lenders continuing to compete beyond pricing? What innovative products are available in the mid-market?
- Sponsor versus sponsor-less lending: what is the demand? What makes a good lender? And how do they differ?
- How to successfully implement an ESG strategy within private debt
- Fund finance and NAV based lending: what does the supply/demand dynamic look like?
GPs, banks, debt funds, asset-based lenders and advisors joined us to:
- Network with like-minded professional
- Connect with the who’s who in the private debt sphere from GPs to banks to credit funds
- Gain actionable insights from thought leaders in the industry
- Hear invaluable knowledge from experts globally
In order to enquire after your 2023 event pass and benefit from our exclusive super early bird offers, register your interest or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.